Delhi Vidyapeeth's Moments.....
- Delhi Vidyapeeth is a co-educational (PP1 to XII) medium school founded in 2002 by Sh. Vir Singh to impart education. The school is fully dedicated
to prepare true citizens. The objective is to develop all round personality of the students so that they may be physically fit and alert,
mentally and emotionally balanced when they leave the school. Three ornaments of successful life i.e. Discipline, Honesty and Punctuality are
inculcated in students from time to time. The school believes in the worth, uniqueness and fostering each individual with strength of mind
and heart. A series of activities are regularly organised according to the school activity calendar to develop the child ability to express
his/her thoughts and feelings in a confident manner. The school is divided into two houses i.e. Marigold and Jasmine to develop team
spirit, honesty, punctuality and leadership qualities. The objectives of house system are to develop qualities like cooperation and mutual
understanding among students. The school conducts general assembly on all working days. Teachers share moral and value based thoughts with students
to help them grow morally. Every student is encouraged to develop his/her qualities by news reading, story telling,
poem recitation and by conducting various quizes in morning assembly.
VISION AND MISSION
- Mould the character and develop all round personality of the student in a manner that he/she becomes a committed citizen of
- Create a world of enlightened and integrated citizens by imparting knowledge of God and value-based quality education.
- Impart high quality education, in keeping with our cultural heritage and modern insights.
- Recognize and channelise the potential of the student in a progressive direction.
- Make learning joyful and meaningful using appropriate methods.
- Develop leadership and cooperation qualities among students.
- Provide a positive environment for overall growth of students.
MESSAGE OF SCHOOL AUTHORITIES
- Education is not merely confined to the lines of text books but it is realization of self which is taught to the students through
different activities.The school makes the students physically, mentally and emotionally sound. Different opportunities are provided
by school for overall development of student. Various activities are promoted in the school to make students
realize their ultimate goal and work towards it.